Our Campsite is on the level playing fields of the Rugby Club within easy walking distance of all the venues. We provide showers at the Pavilion, plenty of toilets around the site, Elsan disposal points and recycling points near the stewards’ caravan at the site entrance.
Vehicle access is off the A4104 just south of Upton and will be well signposted.
- The campsite will open at 1 pm on Friday. For further enquiries contact Geoff Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org 0121 360 7468/ 07950 037830
- You will need your ticket on entry to the campsite; you’ll be directed to the registering point for wristbands. These must be securely worn on the wrist at all times during the festival.
- Please pitch where directed by the stewards.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and must not foul the campsite. Please use the dog poo bins provided.
- No ground barbeques or open fires.
- Site speed limit 5 MPH.
- Please respect other campers and residents – especially – keep the volume down at night.
- Cars may not be removed and re-admitted during the weekend except in emergencies.
- The contents of chemical toilets must be disposed of in the designated tank.
- Anyone using the campsite facilities without their wrist band on will be ejected.
Please stick to the walkways when going over the embankment on the field. The grass can be slippery and the bank is steeper than you’d think. Don’t let a slip, trip or fall ruin your weekend.
Security of your Personal Belongings on the Campsite
Unfortunately, Upton Folk Festival has not been immune to the thefts from campers which have affected many festivals. The organisers will be working with the local police and our campsite attendants to combat this but the solution is also in your hands.
DO NOT leave valuables in your tent or unsecured caravan even if you are asleep in it.
DO lock your instruments, wallets, phones etc out of sight in your car, especially overnight.
DO report any suspicious activity to a member of the committee, a campsite attendant or the Police on 101 or 999 for emergencies.
DO NOT confront any suspicious person.
There appear to be two patterns of thefts: the first is of
instruments occurring at any time during the weekend; the second is of cash and mobile phones (especially from tents) which seem to occur during the first night.
Please be aware of the possibility of these thefts.